Yeastar TG1600, 16 Port GSM Gateway
Yeastar TG1600 GSM is a gateway connecting GSM network to VoIP network directly and can support two-way communication. It is the best GSM trunking solution for IP-based telephone systems, the best fallback solution in case of landlines outages, and also the best alternative for areas with limited landline or SIP connection.
Yeastar TG Series VoIP GSM Gateways connect GSM or WCDMA or 4G LTE to VoIP networks to provide two-way communication: GSM/3G/4G to VoIP and VoIP to GSM/3G/4G. This allows you to connect most IP-based telephone systems including Yeastar IP Phone Systems, and Softswitches to a GSM or 3G WCDMA or 4G LTE; which can provide a sophisticated fallback solution when landlines go down, or be used to increase call traffic capacity by providing additional dial-tone.
- Mobile network via GSM (16x Ports)
- Send and receive SMS messages via Web interface and support bulk SMS
- Everything can be easily set up in the Web-based management
- Save phone bills tremendously with mobile-to-mobile calls and SIP trunks
- Work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down
- High compatibility with most IP-PBX and Softswitches