Victron Solar Energy Phoenix Inverter 12/375 230V VE.Direct
The Victron Phoenix 12/375 VE. Direct (PIN123750200) is a small sine inverter with a constant output of 300W. It converts a 12V DC voltage into 230V AC with a pure sine wave, suitable to supply even sensitive electronic devices.
Its efficiency level is very high and thanks to the integrated ECO mode one of the highest in this class. Via the VE. Direct communication port and optional equipment it is possible to connect the inverter to a computer or smartphone which allows the configuration of various system parameters, for example, the switch-on and switch-off voltage at low battery charge.
Other adjustments like output frequency or voltage, as well as a bipolar alarm contact, are only some of this inverter’s features.
The performance range of the Phoenix series VE. Direct 250-500 at this price is unique on the market and exceeds the abilities of other devices of this performance class enormously.
Victron Phoenix Solar Inverter 12/375Watts – 230V Technical data:
- 300W constant output at 230V 50Hz sine voltage
- for 12V battery voltage, works with all common battery types
- 230V AC with pure sine wave provides perfect current quality
- freely programmable switch-on7off threshold
- the adjustable output voltage from 210 – 245V
Technical highlights of the Phoenix VE.Direct series 250VA – 500VA 48V
- VE. The direct output allows the connection of the inverter to a computer (VE.Direct-to-USB cable needed) or your smartphone – together with the free Victron app it is possible to always keep an eye on your device (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle needed)
- Fully programmable parameters: thresholds for activating or resetting alarms at low battery charge + thresholds for activating or restarting at low battery voltage + output voltage 210 – 245V + frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz + thresholds for ECO-mode on/off and ECO-mode sensor
- Integrated ECO mode: In this mode, the inverter switches to standby as soon as the load falls under a predefined value. In standby mode, the inverter reactivates for a short time (adjustable default setting: every 2.5s). If the load exceeds a predefined threshold the inverter stays activated.
The proven reliability of this inverter:
The full override via a toroidal transformer topology has often proven itself over the last years. These inverters are saved from short circuits and overheating (caused by overload or ambient temperature).
High starting performance: This is needed to activate loads like LED drivers, halogen lamps, or electrical tools.
Remote controlled on/off-switching possible: A remote on/off switch can be installed via a bipolar plug between the battery’s +-pole and the left contact of the plug.
1x Victron PIN123750200 Phoenix 12/375 12V to 230V 300W 50Hz 60Hz
|MANUFACTURER’S UNIT NUMBER||PIN123750200|
|PRODUCT TYPE||12V DC zu 230V AC Spannungswandler . Der Wechselrichter hat eine reine Sinuswelle und wird in der Regel direkt an der Batterie angeschlossen. Dieser Stromumwandler, bzw. Inverter arbeitet mit einem sehr hohen Wirkungsgrad und niedrigen Eigenverbrauch.|
|INPUT VOLTAGE (V DC)||18,4 – 34V|
|RATED OUTPUT VOLTAGE||230V AC / Wechselstrom|
|FREQUENCY RANGE||50Hz / +-0,1Hz oder 50Hz / +-0,1Hz (regulierbar)|
|QUALITY OF POWER||echte Sinuswelle|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-40°C bis 65°C|
|PERMITTED HUMIDITY||max. 95 % RF (nicht kondensierend)|
|VOLTAGE CONTROL||12V DC / 230V AC|
|DIMENSIONS (LXWXH))||8,6 x 16,5 x 26 cm|