Victron Phoenix Solar Inverter 12V/800-230V
This Victron Phoenix Solar Inverter 12/800-230V is rated at 800 watts for 12V systems.
Developed by inverter specialists Victron for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. Developed to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top-quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight, and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load.
Using SinusMax technology allows Phoenix to supply very high start-up power. Conventional high-frequency technology does not offer such extreme performance. Phoenix inverters, however, are well suited to power up difficult loads such as computers and low-power electric tools.
Victron Phoenix Solar Inverter 12/800-230V Standard features
– Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed, and state of charge
– Time to go at the current rate of discharge
– Programmable visual and audible alarm
– Programmable relay, to turn off noncritical loads or to run a generator when needed.
– 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
– Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
– VE.Direct communication port
– Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
– Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95 V
– High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
– Low current consumption: 2,9 Ah per month (4 mA) @12V and 2,2 Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V