Victron MultiPlus 800 inverter/charger 35A 12V and 24V
The Victron MultiPlus 800 inverter/charger 35A 12V is a combination of a 12V 700W inverter and battery charger. The integrated battery charger provides 35A which allows quick charging even for bigger batteries as long as there is a grid connection.
The 12V sine inverter converts your DC battery current into a 230V AC current. Thanks to a pure sine wave this inverter is also suitable for sensitive electronic devices.
Versatile and flexible
Besides inverter and charger, the MulitPlus also contains a 16A transfer switch which makes it ideal for caravans, campers, boats, yachts, and uninterrupted power supply in case of grid fluctuations or blackouts.
Moreover, it is a handy tool for any grid-tied system which only drains power from the supplier when the battery current is not sufficient.
Victron MultiPlus 800 inverter/charger 35A 12V and 24V Important features:
- 700W constant output and 1400W peak current, for 12V and 24V battery voltage
- combination of inverter with transfer switch and 35A battery charger
- provides pure sine wave at 50Hz
- VE. Bus communication port allows extensive possibilities in terms of connection, configuration, and controlling of Victron MultiPlus devices
- supports three-phase operation (3 units of the same model needed)
- supports parallel operation – up to 6 units can be connected parallel to increase system power if needed
- 2x AC-outputs (Multiplus 3000 and bigger) – on the second output consumers can be connected that should only run when grid power is available
- PowerControl-function allows operation with limited generator performance as well as supply through limited shore or grid power
- PowerAssist-function allows a ‘performance-increase’ of generators and supports shore power connection if needed
- usable as UPS-solution (uninterrupted power supply)
- usable for grid-tied systems which only drain power from the supplier when the battery current is not sufficient or other programmable events have happened
- compatible with much Victron control- and monitoring-panels
- three-phase operation with other MultiPlus inverters of identical model possible