3000 Watt 24 Volt Renewable Outback Inverter/Charger
3000 Watt 24 Volt Renewable Outback Inverter/Charger which can be used for both small and large power systems. Each OutBack FX inverter/charger module is a complete power conversion system – DC-to-AC inverter, battery charger, and AC transfer switch.
Additional inverters/chargers can be connected at any time in either parallel (230 VAC), or even three-phase (230/400 VAC) configurations. This allows the system to be tailored to the specific power conversion requirements of the application, both at the time of the installation and in the future. Up to eight FX inverters/chargers can be connected together to provide up to 20 kW of continuous power conversion capacity. The OutBack FX inverter/charger system is designed for both residential and commercial stand-alone and utility-interactive applications with battery energy storage.
- Powder-coated all aluminum die-cast chassis
- Internal electronic components are cooled by heat transfer
- Gaskets on all openings to provide water resistance
- Sealed design protects internal electronics from salt, dirt or contaminated air, bugs, critters, mold, etc.
- Conformal coated circuit boards to resist corrosion
- Designed to allow easy field servicing and repair
- Hot and humid climates where a protected area is not available for installation of the inverter/charger system
- Salt air environments such as Hawaii where you can’t get away from the salt air and where there is little difference between indoors and outdoors
- Dirty environments where dust or drifting organic matter such as cottonwood could clog air openings in an unattended system
- Boats and RVs where water might splash on the inverter
- Greater control of unwanted radio frequency interference