Victron Smart Solar Mppt 75/15
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels and then stores it in your batteries. Because the Victron SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller uses the latest, fastest technology. SmartSolar MPPT maximizes this energy harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 maintains battery health, extending its life.
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. This advantage is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in Bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other devices via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations – even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby – you may be able to monitor your MPPT by Bluetooth pairing with a LoRaWAN (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
The intelligent Load output function prevents damage caused by running batteries ‘flat’. You can configure the voltage at which SmartSolar disconnects a load – thereby preventing excessive drain on your batteries. And here’s the clever bit: SmartSolar will attempt a 100% recharge every day. If it can’t – during periods of poor weather – it raises the disconnect voltage, daily, until it achieves success. We call this feature BatteryLife because it maintains health, and extends the life of your battery.
Features and Specifications:
- Ultra-fast Maximum PowerPoint Tracking (MPPT)
- Load output
- Battery Life: intelligent battery management
- Programmable battery charge algorithm
- Day/night timing and light dimming option
- Programming, real-time data, and history display options
- Battery voltage: 12 and 24 Volts (auto-select)
- Rated charge current: 15 Amps
- Max. PV short circuit current: 15 Amps
- Maximum PV open circuit voltage: 75 Volts
- Maximum wire size: #10 AWG
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Dimensions (inches / millimeters): 3.94″ x 4.45″ x 1.57″ / 100 x 113 x 40 mm
- 5-year warranty