BlueSolar MPPT 150/70-Tr Charge Controller
Thanks to the BlueSolar MPPT 150/70-Tr Charge Controller – 70A 12V/24V/36V/48V Which develops monitoring of the output voltage and current of its PV solar panels, the MPPT technology with ultrafast tracking of the maximum power point, the collection and storage of each energy particle available in its panels is guaranteed. . The advantage of Victron Energy’s BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 Tr regulator becomes more evident when the sky is partially cloudy and the intensity of the light constantly changes.
BlueSolar MPPT 150/70-Tr Charge Controller features
Charging current up to 70 A and PV voltage up to 150 V
- The BlueSolar 150/70-Tr MPPT charge controller can charge a lower-rated battery from a higher-rated voltage PV plate.
- The controller automatically adjusts the nominal battery voltage to 12, 24, 36, or 48 V.
Exceptional conversion efficiency
- No fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
Flexible Load algorithm
- Fully programmable load algorithm (see the Software page on our website), and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see the Manual for details).
Extensive electronic protection
- Protection against excess temperature and power decreases when the temperature is high.
- PV Short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
- PV reverses the current protection.
- Internal temperature Sensor
- Compensates for absorption and flotation load voltage for temperature.
Real-time Data display options
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, and other devices: see the VE. Direct to Bluetooth Smart dongle
- ColorControl Panel
Controller Victron BlueSolar MPPT 150/70-Tr
- Voltage 12/24/48 v Auto Select (software tool needed to select 36 V) Battery
- Nominal current load 70 A
- Maximum power PV, 12v 1a, b) 1,000 W
- Maximum power PV, 24v 1a, B) 2,000 W
- Maximum power PV, 48v 1a, b) 4,000 W
PV Maximum Open circuit voltage
- 150V absolute Maximum colder conditions
- 145V start-up and maximum performance
Maximum Efficiency 98%
- Self-consumption 10 MA
- Charging voltage ‘ absorption ‘ default setting: 14.4/28.8/43.2/57.6 V (adjustable)
- Load ‘ float ‘ voltage setting by default: 13.8/27.6/41.4/55.2 V (adjustable)
- Multi-stage loading algorithm
- Temperature compensation-16 MV/°c resp. -32 MV/°c
- Battery protection Reverse polarity (fuse, not accessible to the user)
- PV Reverse polarity/short circuit/over-temperature output
- Operating temperature from-30 to + 60 ° C (total nominal power up to 40 °c)
- Humidity 95%, non-condensing
- Data communication port and remote control on/off VE. Direct (see the data communication document on our web page)
- Synchronized parallel operation is not possible
- Blue Color (RAL 5012)
- PV 2 Terminals) 35 mm ²/AWG2 (TR models), or Dual MC4 connectors (MC4 models)
- Battery terminals 35 mm ²/AWG2
- Degree of protection IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
- Weight 3 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 200 x 250 x 95 mm
- Security EN/IEC 62109
- 1a) If more than one photovoltaic power is connected, the controller will limit the input power to the maximum set.
- 1b) voltage PV must exceed Vbat + 5v for the controller to start.
- Thereafter minimum voltage PV is Vbat + 1v
- 2) MC4 models: will be needed several parallel of solar panels