Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom in Kenya
KSh 18,000.00 Ex-VATIn Stock
Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom Nairobi, Kenya
Fanvil i16V in Nairobi Kenya is a network-connected intercom with an integrated HD video camera. Designed for outdoor or indoor installation, i16V has a 3W speaker with wideband audio for excellent voice comprehension. Set the single button with an LED ring to dial an extension. i16V also has a camera that takes 720p HD video for an additional layer of protection. Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom supports the open SIP protocol for integration with numerous VoIP platforms, including Asterisk, Yeastar, 3CX, and Avaya.
Fanvil i16V is a rugged device, rated IP65 against dust and water ingress and IK10 against impacts. It has an extended operating temperature range: -40°F to 158°F. Power the intercom using PoE. The Fanvil i16V has a built-in 3W speaker with high HD audio quality and background noise reduction. Users can press the “Call” button to make calls with full-duplex video. A built-in 720P HD camera offers infrared night vision. The i16V can be used for 24H video monitoring when connected with a VMS (video management system) via ONVIF. 16V can also connect to the audio input port of the camera or digital record device with a record output port to provide 24h monitoring.
The Fanvil i16Video Intercom boasts of a waterproof and dustproof coating of grade IP65, anti-collision standard IK10, and a wide temperature range from -40℃ to 70℃. This means it is fully certified to satisfy the special demands in some of the most challenging industries. The Fanvil i16V can trigger a video camera recording or the alarm indicator with the short output port. It also allows the user to open the door remotely by connecting to the electric lock with the short-circuit input port. The Fanvil i16V Video Intercom can connect to speaker by the audio output port to play voice message or music. The Fanvil i16V Video Intercom connects to the speaker by the audio output port in order to allow the user to play voice messages or music. Manage and configure the Fanvil i16V Video Intercom with web online configuration, batch deployment through Fanvil Device Management System.
Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom features :
- 2 SIP
- Full Duplex hands free
- Intelligent DSS Keys (Speed dial / Intercom)
- Built-in HD camera with infrared night vision, adopt H.264 codec
- HD voice speech quality with built-in 3W speaker and Acoustic Echo Canceller
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- IK10 anti-collision with robust die-cast aluminum frame
- Anti-tamper-alarming as long as the cover is apart from the housing, and reporting to the control center at the same time
- -40ºC to 70ºC wide range temperature adaptability
- Built-in 2 short-in detect port and 2 short-out control port
- 2 Megapixels
- 1 x RJ45
- 2 relays: MAX DC30V/2A, AC125V/0.5A
HD Video :
A user can simply press the “Call” button to make a call with full – duplex video. The Fanvil i16 SIP Video Intercom provides you the infrared night vision using its built-in 720P HD camera which captures crystal clear images.
HD Voice Quality :
Built to support the advanced DSP noise reduction algorithms and systematic procedures of omnidirectional sound pickup, the Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom Kenya delivers crystal clear conversations. It can effectively minimize background noises which may distract the audibility and fluency of phone calls. It can also optimize the sound pickup range, thus guaranteeing its user a high quality voice which in turn leads to a general amazing communication experience. An embedded 3W speaker and AEC mechanism allows for high – quality hands-free communication.
24H Video Surveillance :
Connected with VMS (video management system) via ONVIF, the Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom can be used for 24H video monitoring. This enables the user to keep an eye on their office or premise even when they are miles away.
Multi-Protection Design :
With a waterproof and dustproof grade IP65 design, the anti-collision standard IK10 and the wide temperature range from -40℃ to 70℃, the Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom is built to meet special demands and requirements of various industries. It can therefore withstand harsh weather conditions whenever it is used in outdoor settings.
Alarm Linkage :
The Fanvil i16V Video Intercom can trigger the record of camera video or the alarm indicator using an integrated short output port.
Access Control :
Fanvil i16V Video Intercom enables the user to open the door remotely from the comfort of their seat regardless of their distance from the unit, by connecting to the electric lock with the short-circuit input port.
Record Output :
The Fanvil i16V Video Intercom can connect to the audio input port of the camera or digital record device
using a record output port to provide 24h Monitoring services.
External Active Speaker :
Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom can connect to speaker by the audio output port to play voice messages or music as desired by the user.
Multi – Platform Compatibility :
The Fanvil i6V SIP Video Intercom is configured to work perfectly with different various professional office platforms including Huawei, BroadSoft, Asterisk, NEC, ZTE, Elastix, 3CX, Metaswitch, Avaya, and many others.
Easy Online Configuration and Management :
An easy batch deployment incorporated into the Fanvil Device Management System enables a user to simply configure and manage the Fanvil i6V SIP Video Intercom without wasting much time.
2 SIP Lines :
The Fanvil i6V SIP Video Intercom supports 2 SIP accounts, therefore boosting efficiency and enhancing communication in the office. This generally improves the productivity of employees.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) :
The Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom is a highly economical device which is built to minimize high power consumption using Power over Ethernet. It is equipped with an adaptive 10/100mbps Gigabit Ethernet port which connects to a power source. For users who do not have PoE equipment, the traditional power adapter should be used. If the device is connected to a PoE switch and power adapter at the same time, the power adapter will be used in priority and will switch to PoE power supply at power failure on the power adapter.
SIP Compliance :
The Server-Initiated Application (SIP) is incorporated for users to plug and play the phone without the need for configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization commences automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use. Furthermore, the Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom can not only be configured via a user interface, it also accepts SIP NOTIFY messages from SIP proxy servers, which gives it an ability to act as a web server. The Fanvil i16V Video Intercom is based on SIP v2 (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms such as Asterisk,3CX, and BroadSoft that currently exist in the market.
Wall – Mountable, Simple & Space – Saving :
The Fanvil i16V SIP Video Intercom is a wall-mountable device which combines the advantages of a neat, compact appearance with the most commonly used functions of a communication intercom. It is a good choice for hospitals, hotels and general business functions
Fanvil i16V Video SIP Intercom Specifications :
- 2 SIP lines
- Full-duplex hands free(HF)
- Intelligent DSS Keys (Speed Dial/intercom etc)
- Auto answer
- Intercom function
- Industrial Standard Certifications: IP65&IK10, CE/FCC
Intercom Function :
- Dynamic multicast function
- Support ONVIF
- Support customized DSS Keys
- Network Time Synchronization
- Action URL / Active URI
- Sensor: 1/2.7” color CMOS2 Megapixels
- Video codec: H.264
- Resolution: main stream 1280×720@25fps
- Sub – stream 704×576(D1)@25fps
- Viewing angle: 112° (H), 84° (V)
- Minimum illumination: 0.1Lux, support for infrared illumination
- Wideband ADC/DAC 16KHz Sampling
- Narrowband Codec: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB
- Wideband Codec: G.722
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC) – Hands-free Mode, 96ms tail-length
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) /Background
- Noise Estimation (BNE)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive litter Buffer up to 300ms
- DTMF: In-band, Out of Band DTMF (RFC2833) / SIP INFO
Deployment and Maintenance :
- Auto-Provisioning via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP OPT66/SIP PnP/TR-069
- Web Management Portal
- Web-based Packet Dump
- Configuration Import and Export
- Firmware Upgrade
- IP Configuration: Static / DHCP / PPPoE
- Network access authority authentication: 802.1x
- VPN: L2TP / OpenVPN
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
Physical Specifications :
- 1 DSS button (speed dial button)
- 1 RJ45 port
- 1 audio output interface
- 1 recording output interface
- 2 short circuit input interface
- 2 short circuit output interface
- G-sensor for tamper alarm
- Power: DC12V/1A or PoE
- Housing material: aluminum alloy shell
- Protection level:IP65 and IK10
- Installation: Wall-mounting
- Working temperature: -40 ~ 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40 ~ 70°C
- Relative humidity: 10% – 90%
- Equipment size: 195x120x34mm
- Packing size: 260x165x62mm
There are no reviews yet.