Fanvil i56A SIP Indoor Station Phone in Kenya
KSh 33,000.00 Ex-VATIn Stock
Fanvil i56A SIP Indoor Station Kenya
Fanvil i56A Kenya is a 10.1-inch indoor station, built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, integrated with a Micro USB and TF interface. Based on the Android 9.0 operating system, the interface operation is smooth and intelligent. Fanvil i56A Kenya is mainly used in residential areas, villas, office buildings, and other places for receiving calling and communicating through the door phone and open the door remotely. It can provide reliable security assurance and an easy access control service for the users, creating a safe and comfortable living environment.
Fanvil i56A SIP Indoor Station Features:
- Optimized Android 9.0 Operation System
- Android 9.0 OS in Fanvil i56A supports greater compatibility and more powerful functions.
- Easier Operation
- With a clear touch screen, Fanvil i56A offers direct access to all key functions at your fingertips, providing a smoother operation experience for the users.
- HD Audio and Video Communication
- Users can communicate with visitors with superb audio and clear video images via Fanvil i56A.
Fanvil i56A SIP Indoor Station Specifications
- 6 SIP Lines
- HD Voice
- External Power Supply(Optional)
- 1 x LCD: 10.1-inch 1280×800 Color Touch Screen
- Wideband ADC/DAC 16KHz sampling
- Narrowband Codec: G.711a/u, G.729AB, iLBc
- Wideband Codec: G.722, opus
- Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)/Background Noise Estimation (BNE)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive litter Buffer up to 300ms
- DTMF: In-band, Out of Band DTMF (RFC2833) / SIP INFO
- Hardware video decoding: H.264
- Video call resolution: QVGA / CIF / VGA / 4CIF / 720P / 1080P
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- IP Mode: IPv4
- IP Configuration: Static / DHCP
- Network Access Control: 802.1x VPN: OpenVPN (Requires third-party app support)
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261) over UDP/TCP/TLS
- DNS A/SRV/NAPTR
There are no reviews yet.