BlueSolar MPPT 100/50 (12/24V-50A)
KSh 46,000.00 Ex-VATIn Stock
BlueSolar MPPT 100/50 (12/24V-50A)
The Victron BlueSolar MPPT 100/50 (12/24V-50A) is part of the BlueSolar MPPT charge controller family and provides ultra-fast power tracking which extends your solar system’s output. Besides a higher charging and PV capacity this Blue varies even more from lower models.
More security compared to smaller BlueSolar models
Compared to 75/10, 75/15, and 100/15 the BlueSolar 100/50 MPPT comes with overheat protection with auto-switch-off and auto-restart functions after reaching a normal operating temperature. Moreover, it is equipped with PV-current reflow protection (the first model in this series).
Next generation MPP-tracker
Especially on clouded days with changing light intensity the MPPT controller increases your system output by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers. Additionally, the 100/50 is equipped with even more innovative technology like the VE. Direct data port.
Programming, real-time data, and logging
The latest Apple and Android devices (smartphones, tablets,…) can be connected via VE. Direct over Bluetooth Smart Dongles and the MPPT App or via the GX Color control.
Please note that the Bluetooth Smart dongle and the GX Color Control are not included in the delivery scope but are available separately.
- Ultra-fast MPP-tracker ensures highest possible outcome even when it is cloudy
- Integrated VE.Direct data port for connecting devices like the Bluetooth Smart Dongle or the GX Color Control panel
- Suitable for 12V and 24V systems
- Rated charging amperage: 50A
- 700W max. PV-performance at 12V and 1400W at 24V
- 50A consumer output with auto-shutdown at imminent battery undervoltage (deep discharge protection)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Multistep adaptive charging algorithm
- Battery charging algorithm programmable
- Integrated battery life algorithm extends battery life when activated and all consumers are connected to the consumer output
- Day/night-time control and dimming options
VE.Direct data port integrated
VE.Direct transfers important parameters to all devices connected to the charge controller and allows communication to equipment such as the Bluetooth Smart Dongle or the GX Color Control. The VE.Direct data port is meant for products where a full canbus integration would produce extreme costs. Please check our Victron brand section for more information about VE.Direct.
Integrated battery life algorithm extends battery life
If the charge controller can’t manage to fully charge the battery within a day the battery status switches constantly between “partly charged” and “end of discharge”. This operation mode (no regular charging) is ideal for small lead batteries, for lead-acid batteries otherwise irregular charging and discharging can cause severe damage already after several months.
The battery life algorithm checks the battery’s charging level and heightens the switch-off threshold from day to day. That means that connected consumers are switched off earlier until the produced energy is sufficient for a full battery charge of 100%. From this point on the threshold is modulated in a way that a full charge can be reached once a week.
1x Victron SCC020050200 BlueSolar MPPT 100/50 12V 24V 50A charge controller
BlueSolar MPPT 100/50 (12/24V-50A) datasheet
|MANUFACTURER’S UNIT NUMBER||SCC020050200|
|CHARGE CONTROLLER TYPE||MPPT|
|SYSTEM VOLTAGE||12V, 24V|
- Victron Energy BlueSolar MPPT 100-Volt 50 amp Solar Charge Controller maintains battery health, extending its life
- A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest
- By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage
- Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your BlueSolar MPPT charger by attaching a Bluetooth dongle and pairing it with your smartphone or another device via VictronConnect
- Incorrect installation can be hazardous, Please consult a licensed professional and follow all applicable electrical codes during installation
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximizes this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. BlueSolar maintains battery health, extending its life
There are no reviews yet.